ergoPouch has developed a style of sleeping bag that is designed to keep your baby in perfect comfort, reducing the number of times your baby wakes in the night due to fluctuations in body temperature or from kicking off blankets or duvets.
If you are not sure whether to swaddle or not, then the Hybrid is the perfect option, a sleeping bag with swaddle feature.
- From chest up it's a 1 Tog swaddle - with organic stretch fabric and poppers in the arms to allow swaddling
- From chest down it's a 2.5 Tog organic cotton sleeping bag filled with organic cotton
- It can be used from birth as a sleeping bag, or from 3 months as a swaddle (this is because baby needs to be large enough not to slip through the neck opening, which is not an issue if used as a sleeping bag as baby's arms stop this from happening)
- Double ended zipper for easy nappy access with material safety flap to cover zipper access
- ergoPouch products are strictly compliant with all safety regulations. Their sleeping bags are fitted correctly around the arms and neck to ensure the baby won’t slip through.
- With the slim fit ergonomic design, there is no risk of loose fabric covering the face.