ergoPouch sleeping bags are all highly breathable, keeping babies warm yet allowing them to keep a consistent body temperature and not overheat. With a TOG rating of 1.0 this sleeping bag is suitable for 19-24°C.
- This Organic Cotton & Bamboo sleeping bag is supersoft, made from two 300 thread count organic cotton sheeting layers with a bamboo inner fleece and organic cotton stretch inserts
- Slimline fit and unique stretch inserts in the shoulders and sides, allows the baby to move freely and reduce entanglement
- The natural fibres regulate body temperature and the bamboo remains 2-3 degrees warmer in cold weather and cooler in warm weather
- Natural fibres disperse moisture from the skin, providing an even warmth and body temperature.
- It is anti-bacterial / anti-fungal and easy to care for; simply machine wash on a cool, gentle cycle and hang or tumble dry
- It is eco friendly, made naturally without the use of pesticides and chemicals.
- Size (measured from shoulder to feet): 2-12M = 80cm 12-36M =105cm
Optimal Temperature Balance
Sleeping with natural fibres, such as bamboo, merino and organic cotton, has long been known to give a better nights sleep, and now we know why. Natural fibres disperse moisture from the skin, providing an even warmth and body temperature.
Studies have consistently confirmed that sleeping comfort is highly dependent upon the body achieving its own unique optimal temperature balance for a restful and revitalising nights sleep.
If during the natural sleeping cycle, a baby is too warm or too cold, the human body will either consciously or subconsciously adjust its position in bed, thereby causing a disruption to the natural sleep cycle.